Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm not good at saying goodbye



So this afternoon turned out to be rather difficult. Saying goodbye is getting harder as the date approaches. I have been trying not to think too hard about how much we are leaving behind. If I did, I don't think I could get on the plane. So I want to say here what I won't say in person, because it is just too hard. We are so blessed as a family! We have amazing family and friends! There is so much love, support and friendship that I think maybe that is why I can get on the plane. Even though distance and time zones separate us, we still have amazing family and friends. So thank you all for your love and support. We might not be talking or seeing each other as often, but we will be thinking of each of you often.

1 comment:

Danaica said...

Dear Danielle,

This is the second time I am trying to post this, Any hoo sorry I missed your call the other morning, i would have loved to talk with you! I was in a fog it was around 7:30 AM I wasn't quite awake,what is th time difference? So we miss you so much and have needed you here, Michelle is going through a very difficult time right now I am sure you heard what went down, I am trying to be there as much as she needs but I don't always know what to say, Scott says just listen so I am. She is so strong through this. So hopefully your air shipment will arrive soon and Ali won't be so bored. I am glad Landon is ok that must have been scary. I am looking forward to your next call you can reach me by cell 7349727163.Is this the best way to KIT? Miss you tons xxxoooDanaica

Spain 2009

Spring 2009 - Our Family Travels

Our Thanksgiving 2008

Our first month in germany

Our Second Month in Germany