Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Alianna's First Loose Tooth

Alianna's tooth is hanging on by a thread! I am hoping it hangs on at least until she get's home today. I have been watching this action packed drama unfold since March 2008 when she first annouced her tooth was loose (did you know that can 'tighten up' again). It has to happen while we are together. And if it doesn't I gave her permission to lie to me. I instructed her to not say anything until we were in the car and then she should place the tooth back in the hole and then shout out, "My tooth just fell out!" and fake the whole thing. She is so excited about it being loose I can't wait to see her expression when it actually falls out!

So the Tooth Fairy is on high alert and I hope to post a toothless picture soon!




No comments:

Spain 2009

Spring 2009 - Our Family Travels

Our Thanksgiving 2008

Our first month in germany

Our Second Month in Germany